Entry #3- An Icy-Cold Experience

    Have you ever had something with garlic for dinner or something so strong that it made your breath stink? You have to do something about it right? One day after work I went straight home to change and eat something before I went to class. After I changed I went downstairs and saw that garlic butter chicken was ready for dinner. I brushed my teeth afterward but my breath still smelt like the garlic chicken and I did not like it. I remembered that I had something in my backpack that could help with that. 


    I grabbed the little thing out of my backpack and removed the wrapper. When I tore it open there were rippling sounds caused by the pops and clicks by creases in the packaging material. It felt like plastic like how the paper feels wrapped around a plastic water bottle. I felt the little pointy ripples on both sides of the wrapper that made it easy for me to tear open. Once I tore it open I felt a small circular object that was hard like a jolly rancher. It looked like a small round doughnut with a hole in it, but just plain old white. Once I put it in my mouth I instantly felt the hole first and then I slowly worked my way around it. I even flipped the little sucker in my mouth so that I sucked on every little ounce of it. The more I sucked on it the smaller it got, and the smaller it got the easier it was to chew on it. Once it got to that point I chewed on it and it tasted as hard as a lollipop so I tried to be careful so that I didn't break a tooth. It tasted so refreshing like the winter season with a nice cool breeze. My tongue felt like it was an icy cold igloo with a lingering icy hot breath that lasted a while, even after the little sucker was gone and in my stomach. Every time I eat one of these it reminds me of when my dad would come from work when I was little, and have a big bag full of these cooling refreshers in his lunch box. My sisters and I would run over to him and hug him and then steal his lunch box and grab the big bag full of them. We would each grab a handful because we grew up with them and we loved them so much due to how good they are.

    These refreshers are not only delicious, but they bring happiness. Not only do I love the taste of them in my mouth but they actually work because I never have any foul breath with them in my mouth. They make me feel so much better about my breath and I don't have to be constantly worried if I have bad breath or not. I also associate these breezy little circles with happy memories because every time I had one it meant that my dad was home, which made me happy. I highly recommend them they never disappoint, they help with stinky breath, and they create happy moments; you honestly will not regret it. 

    Sending happy thoughts and love,

    Alexis Aguilar



    


Comments

  1. I really like how you did with this assignment good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! your story and description literarily so fabulous. I love the picture it makes me feel freeze and cold just like the mints. Cant wait to read more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great description and imagery. I have a feeling I know what kind of mint you ate haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry#9 - The Secrets of Starbucks

Entry #10 - Topics in Food Quest

Entry #0 - Introduction